- WITH THE WHISPER OF WINE – NEW FROM SERBIA
Danube and Tisa rivers hug above Stari Slankamen, where civilisations collided, the flavours of wine soothe the world’s gastronomy. The wine sang within us
- Road Orient Express – What to See in Sofia?
Road Orient Express has been my dream for many years. It is time to hit the road and go through planning and execution. Do you think that’s going to deliver?
- Let’s start the year with a walk through the Hermitage!
Photos of a short walk through the main museum of St. Petersburg – the State Hermitage. The museum complex includes several buildings.
- Budapest: 15 photos of the very beautiful city in Europe
The capital of Hungary is beautiful at any time of the year. It will especially appeal to connoisseurs of ancient architecture and thermal springs. The historic center of Budapest has long been included in the UNESCO World Heritage List. The famous baths have become the country’s trademark.
- Baden-Württemberg beauties – Tubingen
And again, you won’t have to wander for a long time in search of beauty, if you got off at the Central Railway Station in Tubingen